South Hills, Johannesburg, Gauteng
Starting from R787 300
Own a unique free-standing home a mere 8km from Johannesburg central. Enjoy sensible design with earth-coloured accents. This is no cookie-cutter development. Paperbark village offers affordable homes with plenty of options to choose from. Ranging from 40sqm to 88sqm one can choose from a 2-bedroom 1-bathroom simplex, 3-bedroom 2-bathroom simplex, or a 3-bedroom duplex with 2 bathrooms and garage with direct access.
Situated close to Germiston, Alberton and Johannesburg South, residents get to enjoy modern bathroom fixtures with gas heating and a quality kitchen boasting a gas hob, electric oven and granite worktops. Homes are secured with burglar bars and are fitted with security gates on front and back doors. The development aims for a greener future, adding one indigenous tree to every stand. Surrounded by good schools and high-end conveniences, you are not just making a sound financial investment but buying into a comfortable and easy way of life
- Quality roof tiles
- Burglar bars, and curtain rails on all windows
- Colour co-ordinated Chromadek gutters and downpipes
- Security gates to front and back doors
- Tiled throughout with skirting
- Modern bathroom fixtures with 1.2m wall tiling
- Quality kitchens with SABS approved four-plate gas hob, electric oven and granite work tops
- Gas geysers.
- 1.5m precast walls to the rear and sides of each stand, (corner stands only have two walls)
- Each unit has a lawn and 40ℓ indigenous tree planted
- Up to 27m2 paving to each unit, dependant on the size of the stand selected.
- Large range of optional extras to choose from to make your unit singularly spectacular.
- Diversity High School
- Crestview Primary School
- Police Station
- The Silver Ball
- Linhill Celtic Football Club
- South Rand Hospital
- St Martin School
- The Hill High School
- The Glen Shopping Mall