Artist Impressions | (Furniture for staging purposes only) does not include furniture.
South Hills, Johannesburg, Gauteng
Starting from R499 500
Acacia Grove introduces a convenient lifestyle with modern well-designed apartments situated only 10km south from central Johannesburg.
This 41 sqm upmarket unit provides 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and a pre-paid electrical meter.
It is fitted with a modern kitchen, which includes quartz tops, a double sink and space for 2 appliances (stove and front loader washing machine). High-quality finishes with a bigger 500 x 500mm floor tile (for tiled option units), imported taps and sanitary ware, aluminium framed windows, and modern light fittings. The interior paint finishing provides a neutral and fresh colour backdrop to make this home your own.
It's not just the apartments themselves that make this development so special, also included is a range of top-class amenities that you're sure to love. The clubhouse is the perfect place to unwind and socialize, and the braai facilities mean you can enjoy a delicious meal with friends and family at your leisure. A multi-purpose astroturf sports field that's perfect for a game of soccer, cricket or just a run around with the kids will be included for all the sports lovers out there.
We know how important it is to stay connected in today's world, and that's why all the apartments are fibre-ready, making it easy to stay connected to work, family, and friends.
Fully fenced, this development is close to all the local amenities you need, including shopping centres, schools, and medical facilities. With easy access to major highways, commuting to work has never been easier.
Be sure to find out if you are eligible for a subsidy at Acacia Grove, an FHF registered Development.
- Tight security – 24/7-hour manned gatehouse
- Fully fenced
- Burglar bars provided to all opening windows
- Aluminium window frames
- Modern kitchen design with high standard finishes, quartz tops and double sink
- Gas geyser and cooker
- Tiled and non-tiled options to choose from
- Pre-paid electricity meters
- Fibre Ready
- Communal DSTV dish connection
- Clubhouse pavilion with astroturf sports field and braai facilities
- Diversity High School (600m)
- Crestview Primary School (1.4km)
- The Hill High School (2.8km)
- St Martin School (3km)
- Tip Toes Pre-School (850m)
- Police Station (1.4km)
- Linhill Celtic Football Club (2.7km)
- South Rand Hospital (3.6km)
- The Glen Shopping Centre (5.6km)
- Johannesburg Park station (12 km)
- Steeldale Shopping Centre (1.7km)