Belhar, Western Cape
Starting from R 838 720
Calgro is proud to introduce our premium, excellent value for money apartments that offer a unit collection of entry level Studio, Family Standard as well as premium double volume Loft apartments, all with modern design and superior finishes. Communal roof top patios, a sports field, clubhouse, 24-hour security and landscaped gardens will encourage superior lifestyle living within a vibrant and energetic Belhar community close to schools, a shopping mall and university.
This Development is also FLISP approved to read more go to:
The overall style of the development has a distinctive exterior industrial barn look and the apartment blocks have been cleverly designed with beautiful large windows to allow for maximum Cape sun light to enter in winter and offer stunning views of the Cape surrounds and adjacent mountains in the summer.
- 32 – 81 sqm
- 1 – 2 Bathrooms
- 1 – 3 Bedrooms
- Sectional title
- Apartments and Lofts
- Belhar Cape Town
All the apartments are furnished with the large 500 x 500 mm square tiles, child safe living room windows,
designer kitchens, non-stainable quartz work tops, quality cabinetry, additional plug points (including USB),
stylish black fittings and imported sanitaryware. The interiors are decorated with a modern grey and green
colour palette and will host a colour accentuated living and bedroom wall. The bathrooms are
elegantly tiled and have the trendy new barn style door and a 150-litre solar power geyser for optimised energy saving.
A versatile single bedroom, single bathroom unit with options on all four floors ranging from 32m2 in size. Ground floor units have a direct sliding door access to the outside common gardens.
Type 1 studio
Belhar Lofts, Phase 1 (Now Selling), offers our clientele four different apartment types to accommodate a range of secure accommodation needs.
Standard apartment, no balcony
A larger than normal unit starting from 50m2 with double bedroom and single bathroom. Living rooms have a large child safe viewing window and breakfast nook kitchen counter tops. Ground floor apartments have direct access to the common gardens.
Standard apartment, with balcony
Similar to the Standard unit with access via a sliding door to a balustrade balcony.
Loft apartment, with balcony
Our premium offering starting from 79m2 featuring a double-volume living room, three bedrooms and two bathrooms (one bath one shower). All loft apartments are top floor and offer the best possible views.
All our apartments are fibre ready and have a single allocated parking bay (except the top floor Studio apartments).
Belhar Loft amenities will include several roof top patios with communal braai facilities, a sports field with an adjoining pavilion/club house, as well as additional ground floor braai and play areas within the landscaped gardens.
A 24/7 manned gatehouse featuring biometric access control system with a sturdy 1.8 metre Clear View perimeter fence will allow for secure living.
Our Belhar Lofts development is designed to attract a balanced collection of aspiring people, whether you are single, a family or an Investor this vibrant community living with close access to a shopping mall, local schools, the University of the Western Cape campus, easy access to Cape Town airport, freeways, and the city centre itself, will ensure a sound investment.
- Tight security with a 24-hour manned gatehouse with biometric access control
- Fully fenced
- Burglar bars to all opening windows
- Clubhouse pavilion with a sports field and adjoining play areas
- Terraced roof top braai area
- Modern kitchen design with premium finishes, quartz tops and double sinks
- • Fully tiled with large 500 x 500 mm tiles throughout
- Balconies to selected units
- Imported sanitary ware
- Aluminium window frames
- Pre-paid electrical metres and green energy saving solar panel geyser
- Fibre ready
- Pre-allocated secure parking
- Northlink College Belhar Campus
- Unibell Train Station
- University of the Western Cape
- Cape Peninsula University of Technology
- Erica Primary School
- Symphony Secondary School
- Discuss the various housing options with your agent and choose a unit
- Determine if you can afford the bond (financial affordability)
- Sign the sales agreement
- Calgro M3 will do the bond application on your behalf
- Sign legal documents at an attorneys' office
- View your chosen unit prior to registration
- Unit registration
- Receive your key to your home